Few things about Rock On..!! ;)


'Rock On ye hai waqt ka ishara'...honestly speaking, when I first saw the trailer of this movie, I couldn't recognize Farhan Akhtar & thought that its a trailer of another flop movie!! 
One day, someone asked me...'Have you seen Farhan Akhtar in the trailer of Rock On?' Only then I discovered that it was him...& then eventually I started liking the songs & trailers of this movie!! 
Finally,the movie released and my sister saw the movie. That was the First review I got about the movie. She was super excited after watching it & told me that its really good.
Then daily in the newspapers n t.v., I could see everyone talking about this movie. So,I decided to watch it & believe me, it was a good decision. I must say the movie is really awesome! I really liked it...the music, songs,actors n basically,the concept of the movie is great! It's always been said that to attain something, people sometimes have to compromise. Sometimes these compromises make the journey to the desired future enjoyable and sometimes, people have nothing but to repent for whatever they had done in the name of compromise.The film, Rock On, rocks on that basic thought only.

Now certain things which are worth noticing about this movie... :-

~the Caption - 'Live your dreams' - very true, people should never stop dreaming. Dream big &  try to achieve your goals. Live your dreams..fulfill them!

~the Music - The music of this movie is its USP!! All the tracks are beautiful, whether the fast numbers like Pichle saat dino me,title track,sindbad the sailor,socha hai...Or the slow ones like..ye tumhari meri baatein, Tum ho toh,phir dekhiye. One exception is there..Zehreeley...I hate it like anyting!! :P Even the background music is good! I even liked that fun song in one scene.."Joe ne glass toda...Debby ne kaan marora" :D

the All-rounder 'Farhan Akhtar' - His debut movie & he has done a fabulous job. And what a singer!! His hidden talent has now been discovered...

~ the Friendship- The bond of friendship b/w the four...the Magik..really created 'magic'.Lil bit like 'dil chahta hai'...but still makes us realize that friends are always important in life. We should never let our egos come in between our friendships.

~Fulfillment of  dreams- How the four of them reunite & at last perform on stage...the performance was rocking..!!

~ Prachi Desai n Shahana - The sweet girl prachi desai is  looking beautiful, n has  played a wonderful role of a caring wife! &  the bong girl..Shahana has also done a good job..!!
Last but not the least-
~Arjun Rampal -Extremely good...he is looking very handsome!! ;) n I bet no one in Bollywood can look as Hot as him in such long hair! :D

Altogether,a really nice movie..After a long time, a film has been made to touch all the generations.!!
So if u haven't seen the movie yet...go n check it out..!! n Rock On..!! ;)

1 comments:

chandreyee said...

very true sis..it's a movie which touched many hearts..it touched mine too..n farhaan akhtar is such a .......u know what?
you hv covered every aspect of the movie in ur article..good going sis..keeep it up!!