Kids do love me...n I love them too..!!


If you ever feel sad, low or you are not in a good mood,then just see a baby smiling..n you'll forget all your worries! :) This happens in my case at least. People say..' Kids are God's greatest gifts'..&  I agree with it, they really are..!! 
They are like little "Angels"..


It happens quite often with me that wherever I go -whether a shopping mall,doctor's clinic,bus stop - when babies look at me,they start smiling. I don't know the reason, but I really feel delighted. There is some sort of connection,may be!! And,what I found  is that Kids do love me...n I love them too... Their one caring/cute gesture can make your day.
I know many girls who hate it when someone calls them masi or bua..."dnt call me that"..n say stuffs like that. But I on the contrary, I feel so happy when some kid calls me.. didi, mashi, pishi etc. :D Strange na?? Well, can't help it...I'm like that only..!!I want to mention the names of few of the "bachas" who are an important part of my life- Trisha, Khushi, Ahaan and Enaya. There is a special corner for each one of them in my heart, especially for my cute baby doll Enaya!  I LOVE YOU all a lot..!! I love spending time with her. When you interact with the little ones today, you realize they know so many things which you as a child were not even aware at that tender age. :D

Kids are innocent souls and therefore, it is very important to nurture them in a right way.They are free from the daily hassles . They  question, they learn and they enjoy to the fullest. They are like clay and need to be molded perfectly. 
They learn everything from their parents, family and their surroundings. I've seen many parents who in their busy lives, neglect their children and try to compensate the time they can't spend with them, with material things. That is not fair. There are the others, who manage their work and personal life very well. They take out time for the kids from their busy schedules, which is very much essential. The work-life balance is required.

Childhood is the golden period of everyone's life. I so wish that I could roll back the Wheel of Time, and become a kid once again.... "Give me another chance....I wanna grow up once again...."

3 comments:

Mishree said...

oh christ,this makes me wish i were a bachcha too!!

Unknown said...

i must say...u've blurted out ur heart in dis blog...nice piece of wrk...liked da post abt ur SONIA...n of course da "bachcha" post as well...wud lyk to see some more posts soon...keep up gud wrk....lol...

itzdevina said...

ufff......prochondo bloggami hocche...gud wrk sis..keep it up